Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Atlantis Artifacts

So, as usual, today I was daydreaming and thinking about how people on Earth have discivered artifacts that they call "alien artifacts" but to me, look like artifacts from Atlantis. When they say "alien" that's what they mean, alien from outerspace. I'm not saying there aren't aliens, I'm just saying these artifacts look man-made from an advanced civilization in the very far past. If you haven't read my first blog post about Atlantis you may want to read it now: http://heathersee.blogspot.com/2010/03/edgar-cayce-on-atlantis-beginning.html
Why do I think these artifacts came specifically from Atlantis/Atlantean people? Because in Atlantis, in the 3rd and final destruction which sunk the entire land of Atlantis, the people had knowledge if the impending doom of their land and fled to other lands all over the world. Atlantean people were not all destroyed and I believe that their history lives on and unfortunately (this makes me really sad, not just with Atlantis but all ancient civilizations) people refuse to believe in this civilization because there's "not enough evidence." Well, I think there is evidence, and I'll show you what I've found...
I'm going to show you 3 things. Hopefully I can find everything online, I'm lucky to have found the first!

The first artifact is this:

















This is an ancient golden artifact. I believe it was found in Columbia.
Anyway, back to this fish plane!! What does this look like to you? To me, this looks like a fish/airplane! OK ok ok, people will have different views of what this looks like, but that's my opinion. It's been said that this artifact is alien, that it's from an ancient civilization... It makes me think of Atlantis! Edgar Cayce said that in Atlantis they created crafts that could fly AND go under water. This to me looks like that craft. It's ancient, ancient looking, it has swirls as if saying this thing can go fast, the tail looks like it can move side to side, the wings are flat like a flying craft and the neck of the fish almost looks like it could be retractable, kinda like a convertible car. These are my observations... I wonder what you think! Feel free to comment on this post, I welcome all points of view.

The second artifact is The Antikythera Mechanism:

The original artifact:

























Here's what the artifact would have looked like in tact:




























This mechanism was found in the ocean around where Atlantis was supposed to have existed. It's said to be about 2000 years old but I've found different people have different ideas of how old it really is. It's an astronomical computer. It has gears and marks where stars are, exactly. It's been said that this came from Greece, yadda yadda. But if it did, don't you think they would have more advanced technologies like this? Yeah, they would. Let's use our common sense here...

Now onto our 3rd artifact, or let's just call it the Atlantean Civilization - The Bimini Road:






















Edgar Cayce predicted that the land of Atlantis would surface in 1968 or 1969. In that time the Bimini Road was discovered off Bimini, in the Atlantic Ocean exactly where Atlantis once was. Skeptics have used this to say Edgar Cayce was a fake psychic because the land did not come out of the water completely. My friend, look at this, these are the remains of an ancient civilization that once was thousands of years ago. Do skeptics think that a thousands of year old civilization that's been under the violent ocean since before christ is gonna pop-up with houses in tact and remnants everywhere? Again, this is common sense, I'm not using psychic powers here. haha. The Bimini road consists of rock formations that are precisely cut and to those that have explored it, look man-made. The problem is that this portion of Atlantis is controlled by Bimini and Bimini allows little access to this area and will not let anyone touch it. They watch you as you dive around and once you get too close, make you get out of the water. This drives me insane to say the least. Let people explore, dammit!
This is all for my post today, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing about it. ^_^ xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment