Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis - The Beginning

Ok so for my first real post I want to talk about Edgar Cayce's Atlantis! Not that it's his Atlantis but he's the person that I know of that knows more about Atlantis than anyone. Edgar Cayce is one of the most famous psychics in America and is in my opinion is a real one.

I'm not going to get into the facts and proof because that just bores me to death. If you don't believe me or would like to research it more yourself please do so. I merely collect the info, read it all and pick out what I think is important.

Since I don't have much time to talk about all of Atlantis I think I'll just pick out one part and do more later... How about... the beginning of humans! (Please note this is all according to E.C.)

Supposedly, humans have been on earth for more than 100,000,000 years. Not in the form we are now, we actually seem to have degenerated some because the humans alive in Atlantis were up to 12 feet tall and lived for thousands of years in one lifetime! (There is skeletal proof of this, and remember all the giants in Greek Mythology?) But I'm getting ahead of myself...

God created man as a reflection of himself. He created 5 colors and placed them in 5 parts of the world. One of them was Atlantis- a large chunk of land that was in what's now called the Atlantic Ocean. It's under water now off the Florida coast near Bimini. Please note- the word Atlantis is almost exactly the same as Atlantic Ocean. Atlanteans were the most advanced humans in the world at that time and created flying crafts, underwater crafts, created energy from the sun using dome buildings and crystals, made laser beams and eventually used too much and disrupted volcanic activity in the earth and completely destroyed Atlantis and ripped the landmasses apart. Again, sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. God placed 5 colors of human in 5 parts of the world. Humans were not at this time, material. They were souls that came down to live on Earth. They used sacred stones to communicate back to God. Eventually some of these entities began to materialize because they wanted to enjoy the materials on Earth. The more they materialized the more materialistic they became, the more selfish they became, the more greedy they became, the more evil they became and eventually they became about themselves instead of about God.

It may sound like I'm about to hit you over the head with a Bible but I swear, I'm not. Let's continue... The more these entities materialized they were less likely to de-materialize because they were losing their spirituality so to speak- and becoming more materialistic. They became stuck in this material and now today we still see this. Today we also see more materialism than ever before and less spirituality/religion than ever before. We also see more destruction of the material Earth than ever before too, so you be the judge. Back in this time when the Material people (known as the Sons of Belial or the Dark ones) were around there were still the spiritual souls who could materialize and de-materialize (Known as the Sons of One). This separation caused rifts which led to the 2 seperate groups, 2 seperate beliefs, etc..

Now let's get back to the beginning again. When god created these men, they were in fact, only men. All men. When these men started to materialize they asked God for more pleasures and God created women. This does not mean women were made for men as pleasing objects, don't think that way about it. We just came second. Perfection takes time, right girls? ;)

Anyway, at that time, babies weren't born as they were today, rather groups of people would come together and call on a new spirit to come down. Eventually this turned into what we have now as families and children being born, but I can't tell you how that happened.

I could really go on forever but I'll have to end today on this since I have to get back to work. Digest that! I'll be back on this subject another time. xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment