Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome!

As you can see in my "About Me" section I'm making this blog for shits and giggles. People I know well consider me to be a strange charachter with strange beliefs and crazy ideas. I, on the other hand, do not see anything strange about myself, so although I do understand that I'm a very liberal person who doesn't pre-judge anything makes me very different from MOST people.

What I hope to do by making this blog is merely get my voice out! I have no one to talk to about my "crazy" ideas and I'm hoping people will find their way to this blog. I like to teach (I am an aquarius afterall) and I talk ALOT. This does me no good in my regular life, I'm like a caged animal running around in circles with my ideas.

What you'll see are my opinions, that I don't give a shit about proper sentence structure (actually I prefer to make up my own as well as my own words at times), I probably won't take the time to edit my posts after I make them seeing as I'm a very busy fashion designer in real life, and frankly I'm done with this post. On to the fun stuff!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment